Monday, July 26, 2010

JESUS IS MY BOO


On May 23rd, 2010- I have decided to change my life….FOR THE BETTER…I decided to quit running away from JESUS…& ran str8 2 him. On July 11th, 2010- I was baptized for the 1st time in my entire life… It was the best decision I decided yet. I joined the most educational, spirit-filled church...UNION BAPTIST CHURCH (GO UBC). I have always LOVED this church…(even b4 I was a mbr). My family church is Holiness~ the move to BAPTIST was a shocker…HOWEVER>>>I truly do not notice that HUGE of a difference>>>In fact: I have actually LEARNED MORE @ UBC than the home church….Maybe it’s because I am older or the teaching at this church is that well…but I truly do feel like I have gained & con’t to gain a deeper understanding of living a CHRISTAN lifestyle….I understand that now everyone has a relationship with God…& I can’t force everyone to have one…they must see him for themselves….I don’t want o be one of those ppl that try to FORCE it on everyone…no one force it on me…I decided to do it….My “TRUE” friends & family have been extremely supportive…which is always lovely….So from time to time…I will throw up a inspiration quote…or scripture….





“YOU MUST KNOW HIM FOR YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment