Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This Thing called LOVE

So yesterday me & my Honey get into this big arugment (well I was agruing he was lookin @ his Phone) about him not wantin to go have dinner with me and my other family (I'm apart of a Sorority). Yes, I know that he is not very social, but I thought because he says he LOVES me;he would do it. Well I was talkin to my bestie & tellin her all the things that have been going on in my life. When we get off the phone, he comes in and was like, "Why didn't you tell me?" Why should I have to tell you if somethin is wrong~ you should know?" I told him it was because I did not think he would care. Well~ He never said he was sorry but he change the tone in his voice. He became very understanding & caring.

He asked what time was I coming back so dinner could be ready...he told me to not rush but enjoy myself...
& as I laid next to him trying to get myself together he does the most unselfish thing a man could do for a woman~ he say's:

" Look I gonna give you my last dollar. Wait-I found some change. Here babe you have have at all"

After all the bad news I had heard, & the agrument we had~ This MAN gave me his last....
Now I have been in love before~ But that was just a different level of love. In the time of a recession, he gave me his last EVERYTHING. It made me realize that not everything is worth fighting about. It also made me realize that he is truly in love with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment