Saturday, May 15, 2010

GRADUATION

I know I have been gone for a while....but I was busy preparing for the biggest day of my life....so far....

GRADUATION

Thats right...yours truly....is a college graduate.... Bacholar of Arts in English with a minor in Middle Grades Education. I graduated May 8th. It was a day I will never forget. That week was filled with up's and down's however after all the time I spent in college....To walk across the stage at that moment...to look up and see the smile that never left my mommy's face.....I forgot all the pain, hurt, late nights of craming for exams and writing papers, I once faced...and realize...
THIS IS WHY I DID IT....

Now I'm on to the Next One....the Next Chapter of my life...whatever that may be...just stay turned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment