Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer School II

Now am starting to think that summer school is becoming a waste of valuable time. I could be "paper chasing". For starters, my Professor tells us to bring the work to class pretty much already done. That cool because some application I am not experience in. His "lectures" are only about 10 minutes.

~*~*~ Anywho~*~*~

So I recently told you about this chick in my class that doesnt want to do any work, but wants everyone to help her...well she bothered ya girl again...In my college career, I have learned that cheating really doesn't get anywhere. I do not mind helping people out but just handing over my work is out of the question. We had an easy assignement, all we had to do was type the exact same thing packet we already had. I spent a great deal of last Wed. doing the assignment. So I'm about to print it off and she turns and says " I got all the work we need for this class. I didn't get this assignement, so I will give you the work I got, if you just let me get this assignement."

I told her Heck No. Plus we had to do graphs and tables on the assignment. I already knew my stuff was a little off. I was gonna give me hard work to someone else. She got mad cuz I told her No. ITS MY WORK! This chick has got a couple of screws loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment