Tuesday, May 26, 2009

UPDATEZ

Yea I know it has been a long time. It was the end of the Semester & I’ve been busy with School & Work. Now it the summer & I have a little more free time. Let me give you an update on things:
Summer School
It’s really not as bad as everyone thinks it is. My class is from 11-3:30 pm. I know that’s a LONG TIME, but is really not that bad. It’s a computer class. I usually can tell a lot about a class by the first day. Everyone says my instructor is hard. I was like, “I’ve heard this before, some of my best professors have been considered “hard”. It’s not that they are “hard”, they just want you to do some work. AnyWho~ So I arrive to class 10 minutes early & was thinkin~ he’s gonna already be here….well about 15 minutes goes by & he still hasn’t shown up. Now I paid for Summer School out of pocket that is $451.27 of my hard earned money I was saving for Vacation. I wanted him to SHOW UP cuz I’m PAYING for THIS COURSE. However, about 10 minutes later, the secretary walks in saying “Your instructor is gonna be late. Here’s some work he wants you to get started on”. Of course Some of the ppl n my class start complaining, it’s to much, I don’t understand it. (the assignement was to reproduced the same packet we had got). I got started on mine. Now yea I know I may ask for help from someone else on a couple of things, but the girl beside me was working my last nerve. I was deep into my work, while she was talking about how she wasn’t gonna do it,cuz he wasn’t here & all that lazy talk. I really don’t care is what I told her, but I’m gonna do as much as I can. Then when she finally decides to start, she want’s to ask me 1000 questions. I was getting mad, cuz it held me up from my work. Lesson Learn: Don’t give help to those that don’t help themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment