Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Things we do for the PPL we Love Part II

~ my brother always say's it & now I am starting to believe-we were all adopted! Well maybe not adopted the Good Lord must've got bored makin families similar so he decided to mixed it up wit my siblings. Life was great when it was just me & my older brother (OB). We ran the World. He was the only boy & I was the only girl. We (well mainly me) got our way. We only had to share with each other. Then my lil sister goes along & jacks everythin up. I do not know what she really thinks about 95% of the time. Me & OB use our common sense. We talk like we have education. 90% of the time we think alike. Maybe its the age differenence, maybe not. However...this chic is very special. She can get away with A LOT. I kinda blame my mom, cuz when me & OB was growing up we couldn't get away with nothing especially TALKING BACK. This Chic always talk's back. She got aways with it in school & at home....but she is another story all by herself.....& the last one~ The baby aka~ Doo Wop. She & I are like 19 yrs apart. Now Doo Wop is not as bad as the other one, but she get's way with a lot as well. She's about to be 3 & has had a Birthday Party every year. She's not gonna remember them. She get's all this crap is end's up playing with her old toy's or the paper it comes in. I have given up on buyin her anythin. I just give her money..................................
************************************ANYWHO**************************************

So my lil sister keeps insisting on throwin Doo Wop a birthday party despite what my mom, OB & I have all said. She even has my cousin a long with her on the party. So we was talkin & she was updating me on the party.....

Me~ So your just gonna serve hot dogs & cheeseburger's right?

Lil Sister (LS)~ "No...I'm not gonna eat that. We having Spaghetti too.

M~ What?! I have heard it all. The food is not for adults! It's for the children.

LS~ I AM NOT GONNA GET HOT DOGS & CHEESEBURGERS!

M~ Well, I think it's a waste of money.

LS~ Well, it's My money! I have to find some music for the games cuz I wanna listen to my MUSIC. I don't wanna be listen to all that christian music.

M~ The party is for KIDS!

LS~ So.......

**************************I just don't understand, I thought, I was suppose to be the odd ball***************

No comments:

Post a Comment