Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAHAHaHAHa

now that it is the end of the semester all the school work is coming down. Yea I know I have known about for about a month, but that's not what matters. Why do teachers feel the need to think you major in their class?
ANywho~
I fall asleep n the middle of studying. & of course, every1 wants to class when your in good sleep. My sister called & I think we talked but the funniest things was when my Pookie called... Well when I woke up & called him back....

Pookie-Hey mami, what are you doin?

Me~Studying (now by the tone in my voice, I know he could tell I was sleep)

P- you sound like you was sleep

M-something like that

P-Well babe go back to sleep, see you tomorrow. Love you

M-Love you too

~~~~ .....Well it make not seem all that funny to you, but if you would have heard the tone in his voice when he realize i was sleep...you would have laugh too.....~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Who the hell is this nigga and why are you tellin' him you love him? We're gonna talk about that this weekend... don't you worry ma'am...

    ReplyDelete