Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Things we do for the PPL we Love

SO, my baby sister is turnin 3 on Saturday. Last week my sister calls & ask :

"r you gonna help put anything towards her birthday party?".

I thinkin~ what kind of party do you give a 3 yr old that loves singing the birthday song & watches two rabbits all day? She doesn't care about the party. Just give her a cupcake & send her on her marry ole way. We ppl waste 2 much $$$ on children. No im not sayin you shouldn't spend $$$ on them, but come on ppl~I don't even rememeber my 3rd birthday. All I remember about birthday parties is the cake, ice cream & all the mess that no one helps clean up.

I say " She is only gonna be 3. She has like a total of 6 friends. Take them to Cici's & call it a day. She's not gonna care."

My sister: " Well~ we tryna have a cookout/birthday party. She gonna have a 3D cake..."

"A WHAT? You have to be kidding me! Do you think she is gonna care if it is a 3D or Sheet cake!. She just gonna stick her finger in it & eat it...."

*****The things we do for the ppl we love********

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this one... Doo Wop don't need all that extra stuff... this is the same child who spent more time playing with the box her toys came in than the actual toys... it's gonna be just another day of the week for her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's exactly what I let Cam do-stick his fingers in the cake & knock himself out! The other stuff is really for the adults. Too bad everyone there will b full fledge Christians or else I'd brind DRINKS. BLAME IT...

    ReplyDelete