Monday, April 13, 2009

Being BEAUTFUL & Full Figured

So I'm watchin America's Next Top Model...& I wondering? Who said these skinny chic's r "cute, fly, or whatever the word is". Eva is my favorite through! She was the best model ever. Why hasn't Trya put a true full figured person on her. I love Torcca but I am talkin bout someone who is at least a size 16. you know someone who may have a little hump here or there. You know a woman who is not afraid to eat a FAT Snack here & there........

*****
I wish I could sit down wit the designers of Plus size clothing. Not Lane Bryant cuz their prices are not a affordable. This is what I would say:

Me: Can you please quit makin the Plus size clothing look a mess?

Them: What is "a mess"

Me: You know what I am talking about~ Making these dresses in Floral, or Animal print. My all time favorite, glitter & words like "baby girl" on the A$$. We are already Full Figured...we don't need any more help from you all.

Them: Well that is what's in. We want you all to feel included & sexy

Me: I would feel included & sexy if you quit making me look like a field of flowers. By the way~ we like wearing colors other than black, brown, tan & white. When I am tryna to sexi for my man, Tan is not a color that turns him on.

Them: UMM....That's not what the research says:

Me: Who does your research~ A size 4 white age 40 woman? She wouldn't know what sexi is if he hit her in the face.

********************Maybe I should start my own Plus size line*************************

1 comment: