Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Me! I started this blog after reading my brother's & laughin @ his. I wondered- If I read what he thinks, I wonder if ppl would read what I think! My first blog will not be about me tellin about myself cuz no one probally care's. While I am at work-not really workin: I decided to write:

THE THINGS PPL DO @ my JOB that WORK MY NERVES!

1) I work @ a Finanical Instution- That doesn't mean I have money so quit askin me to get money out of my account!

2) If you are cashin' a check- Please have your ID! It makes it easier on the both of us if YOU would just SEND your ID!

3) If I ask you for ID that must mean I DO NOT KNOW YOU! It does not always mean I AM NEW!

4) Don't get mad @ Me cuz your Overdrew YOUR ACCT! Did I tell you "Hey go overdraw your acct?" No. Pay the fee & move on!

5) Just B-Cuz I am young-does not mean I have KIds! So quit askin'

6) I do not know ppl that use to work her 10 yrs ago...Does it look like I use to work her 10 yrs ago?

7) Don't come to work if you know you are sick & am just gonna complian til they send you home! Suck it up & work! All you do is sit down!

8) 8 times out of 10- I really don't care about why you are takin money out! Just tell me how much you want- & move out the way!

9) We have sign askin you not to talk in your phone- SO PLEASE DO NOT LOOK @ IT & CON'T TALKING! I nor the other ppl around you wanna hear about your cuzin party or the charge you almost got!

10) We have Arrow's for the parking lot-Follow the arrow's! If you speed thru the parking lot & hit some1 car~ WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!
-----------------------Stay Turn for more!!!!---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment